1.�� I have �flowers in my hands, look at them.
2.�� I have �flowers in my hands, they are empty.
3.�� I do not have �flowers in my hands.
4.�� Do you have �flowers in your hands?
5.�� Can you give me �flowers, please?
6.�� I have �in my hands, look at it.
7.�� I have �in my hands, they are empty.
8.�� I do not have �in my hands.
9.�� Do you have �in your hands?
10.�� Can you give me , please?
1. I know , they will help us.
2. I know �in this town. All people are strangers for me.
3. I do not know �in this town. I arrived only yesterday.
4. Can you please recommend me �competent?
5. They bought �at the shop, so they spent �money approximately $200.
6. They bought �at the shop, so they spent �money at all.
7. Did you spend �money at the shop yesterday?
8. Can you lend me �money, please?
9. Do you have �money on you?
10. They met ��on the street, so they stopped to chat.
2. They met �friends on the street, so they stopped to chat.
3. I know absolutely �about it. Don�t ask me .
4. We heard �words, but we did not hear the whole conversation.
5. They gave my book to . But they do not remember exactly to whom.
6. Can you give me �apples from that basket, please?
7. I do not remember . Sorry.
8. I remember .�Sorry. I wish I remembered it, really.
9. I learned �new words yesterday because I did not have �free time. I will learn them for tomorrow. I promise.
10. I learned �new words yesterday. Ten or twelve I suppose.