IT communication, pronouns and advice
Possessives - Adjectives and Pronouns
What are they doing? (writing)
1. I have flowers in my hands, look at them.
2. I have flowers in my hands, they are empty.
3. I do not have flowers in my hands.
4. Do you have flowers in your hands?
5. Can you give me flowers, please?
6. I have in my hands, look at it.
7. I have in my hands, they are empty.
8. I do not have in my hands.
9. Do you have in your hands?
10. Can you give me , please?
1. I know , they will help us.
2. I know in this town. All people are strangers for me.
3. I do not know in this town. I arrived only yesterday.
4. Can you please recommend me competent?
5. They bought at the shop, so they spent money approximately $200.
6. They bought at the shop, so they spent money at all.
7. Did you spend money at the shop yesterday?
8. Can you lend me money, please?
9. Do you have money on you?
10. They met on the street, so they stopped to chat.
2. They met friends on the street, so they stopped to chat.
3. I know absolutely about it. Don’t ask me .
4. We heard words, but we did not hear the whole conversation.
5. They gave my book to . But they do not remember exactly to whom.
6. Can you give me apples from that basket, please?
7. I do not remember . Sorry.
8. I remember . Sorry. I wish I remembered it, really.
9. I learned new words yesterday because I did not have free time. I will learn them for tomorrow. I promise.
10. I learned new words yesterday. Ten or twelve I suppose.