2. Outsourcing: when a section of the company goes __________.
3. Action of selling goods in foreign countries for less than what they would sell for in your own country.
4.A _________ test: process done to find out the amount of money a person has in order to see if that person qualifies for government assistance.
6. The amount of tax paid by a particular group of people. (felt as excessive)
7. Money that is collected for public use by the government through taxes.
8. Make something more difficult or slower.
9. Make something better or higher in quality.