Questions forms: subject and object questions
Subject Object Questions
Who, what, where, when, why
WAS-WERE and DID questions
1. I went with Tina's brother
2. He plays the saxo
3. John is
4. Martha did
5. Mr. Stevenson can
6. Peter does
7. It is next to the police station
8. not much
9. I think she is studying English
10. I want two bottles of milk, please
11. My sister will
12. I will give him my old cars colletion
13. Two cars have
14. I'm talking to my mother
15. I want to see my favourite actress
3) Write a suitable question to answer the bold words in each sentence.You need to write the question mark as well.
1. I heard a dog barking
2. Pam and his husband phoned the police
3. I will bring a bottle of wine tomorrow
4. George did this problem
5. Helen can play basketball
6. John cooked a roast beef
7. My friend gave me this ring
4) Order the following words, so that you can make a subject/object question
1. yesterday What happened ?
2. did to Who with go the you party ?
3. they last broadcast on did TV night What ?
4. spiders know What you do about ?
5. by travelled plane Who ?
6. computers you many How have got?
7. discovered Who America?