P R E P O S I T I O N S
Fill in the gaps using the words given
(behind , on, between , under , in , next to , in front of)
1. There is a cat the table.
2. There is a ball the cat.
3. The chair is the table
4. The book is the table.
5. There is a bin the table.
6. The umbrella is the bin
7. The book is the pen and the apple.
Are these sentences TRUE or FALSE?
1.The apple is on the table.TRUEFALSE
2. The pen is between the apple and the book.TRUEFALSE
3. There is an umbrella on the chair.TRUEFALSE
4. The chair is in front of the table.TRUEFALSE
5. The cat is next to the bin.TRUEFALSE
6. The ball is under the table.TRUEFALSE
7. The bin is on the table.TRUEFALSE
8. There is a book on the table.TRUEFALSE
9. There cat is in front of the chair.TRUEFALSE
10. The pen is in the bin.TRUEFALSE