Adjectives: character and personality 1
41 Adjectives to describe character and personality
PERSONALITY (Part II)
Character and personality -adjective pictionary
Adjective to Describe Personality and Character
CHARACTER AND PERSONALITY + exercises + adjectives+ KEY. 2 PAGES.
Wordsearch Series1-Personality Adjectives Wordsearch and Other Vocabulary Exercises
ADJECTIVES TO DESCRIBE CHARACTER AND PERSONALITY 1
Here are some adjectives used in English to describe character and personality
Read the sentences below and fill in the blanks with one of the adjectives from the LIST:
ARROGANT CAUTIOUS COWARDLY DISHONEST FRANK KIND PROUD PUNCTUAL
RELIABLE SELF-CONFIDENT SELF-CONSCIOUS SELFISH SENSITIVE STRICT STUBBORN VAIN
SYMPATHETIC TALKATIVE WELL-BEHAVED WITTY
1. If I were you, I wouldn´t trust Joanna. She´s very
and she´s always trying to cheat people.
2. My Maths teacher is very
but I look up to him because he also works hard and he is very respectful.
3. I took my cousin´s children to the cinema yesterday. I was surprised how
they are. They have very good manners.
4. When I told my boss that my father was seriously ill, he was very
5. Maggy is such a
girl! She always comes out with clever and amusing remarks about any sort of things.
6. I hate
people who only think and care about themselves. What about everybody else´s rights?
7. He´s a hundred per cent sure that he is going to succeed in the film industry. He´s very
8. I regret being so
with her about her new boyfriend but I like giving my opinion straightaway.
9. My friend Sally always wears glasses because she´s very
about the scar on her eyebrow.
10. You can trust her. She is very
. If she says she won´t tell anybody, she won´t.
WORDSEARCH: find the adjectives from the list that match the following pictures: