T E S T - 2008
1. How many sheep ishavewasare there in the field?
2. I only bought this book because I was interestedattractedinvitedpleased by its cover.
3. There were a lot of people but noeverynoneneither of them was aware of the danger.
4. You mustn'thaven't tooughtn'tneedn't worry.
5. The coffee tastes wellawfulbadlybitterly .
6. You should stop to criticizecriticizeto criticizingcriticizingyour friends.
1. Pigs eat all the apples fall down.
2. She has a friend job is to train dogs.
3. What was the name of the hero killed the monster?
IV Fill in the blanks with a, an, the or - if you think that no article is needed:
V Fill in the blanks with the appropriate verb forms using each verb only once:
be, exhaust, buy, get, hide, feel, bring, pretend
Alan and David came to a small inn and stopped (1) bread and cheese. A pretty girl served them.
The jacket cost twenty pounds.
VII Correct the following sentences.
2. “I don’t know why did they keep me so long in prison.”
3. Nobody never told me.
4. Now, I am looking forward to live a good life.