Too, so and such
Words denoting quality and quantity.
Letīs Revise: Paraphrase
So, Such and Too
Reversi: so and such, too and not enough
English Quiz - Mix Tenses and Reading
1. Complete the sentences with
1. I like your brother. He is
2. Her boyfriend is very handsome, but he can be
3. Don't believe them. they're
4. Thanks for the flowers. You are
5. I think I've failed the exam. It was
6. I'd love to go to New York. It's
an interesting city.
7. He never goes out. He's
8. I haven't liked the film. It was
9. I know you said terrible things about my friends. You're
10. I couldn't watch one part of the film. It was
2. Choose the correct words.
1. I don't like the new students. they're
(such / so) bullies.
2. We'll meet at the café. It's
(such / too) late to go to the cinema.
3. I love this film. It's
(so / too) romantic.
4. I went to Paris
(so / such) a long time ago.
5. I'm not going to buy this house. It's
(too / such) dark.
6. Your sister always gets
(so / such a) jealous because her boyfriend is
(so / such a) flirt.