No or Not
1. I am afraid there are any fresh towels.
2. I have place to stay.
3. He has brothers or sisters.
4. We do know anything about it.
5. Ask us questions and we will tell you lies.
6. She is fluffy little rabbit, you know.
7. She is a fluffy little rabbit, you know.
8. I do harm to anybody.
9. This is my fault.
10. I do write essays in Physics.
11. We have business here anymore.
12. He is cousin of Paul’s.
13. We are afraid.
14. He offered help to us.
15. We were surprised.
16. I have finished my work yet.
17. This work has limit.
18. I heard sound. Everything was still.
19. I am in love with you.
20. He bought milk.
21. He is friend of mine.
22. He is a friend of mine.
23. It is a cold day today.
24. They have cleaned their room.
25. I have mobile phone.
26. There are any problems.
27. He has sense of humor.
28. We are here to see you.
29. He is a brother of Mary.
30. They do work here. (= It is not their place of work).
31. They do work here. (=They do nothing here)
32. She is sister of Cody’s.
33. They are a married couple.
34. It is health drink.
35. We did exercises last time.
36. She was a specialist in that field.
37. I have books on chemistry.
38. We have warned you, sorry!
39. I see difference here.
40. She has understood anything by the looks of it.