1. Write down the correct words beneath the pictures
2. Complete the sentences in the simple future tense (will or won't) and translate them in French
a. a. (go) He to Yellowstone National Park next summer.
b. (have to buy) You a new tent.
c. (go/stay) They camping with us, they at a hotel.
3. Complete the sentences using the comparative form (superiority or equality) or the superlative form.a
b.(dangerous) A bear is a moose.
c.(intelligent) A monkey can be a human being.
d.(comfortable) This new tent is the old one.
e.(high) A sequoia tree is an oak tree.
f.(deep) The Grand Canyon is canyon in the United States.
4. You will go on a hiking holiday with a friend. Write him an email to give him information about the trip.
- bring a sleeping bag: yes
- buy a flashlight: yes
- wear hiking shoes: yes
- bring a tent: no
- prepare sandwiches : no
For our hiking holiday, you , and .
You and you .
8. Find the information in the grid below and compare the two adventurers, using the given adjectives :