1B - Review
Vocabulary: Check the correct word in each sentence.
1. the TV and DVD player.
2. Don't energy.
3. please don't throw away those .
4. Turn off the .
5. that paper, please.
6. During the festival, they lanterns.
7. Let's a barbecue.
8. Let's watch .
Grammar: Find the mistakes and rewrite the sentences.
to big. It's too big.
1. I go home at four o'clock never.
2. What can I does to be green?
3. Who is Tom chat with?
4. I always go to school at 8:15 o'clock.
5. What do you do in your birthday?
6. They doesn't like desserts.
7. She play baseball during the holidays.
What are they doing?
Mary is Angella is
David is Eva is
Complete the sentences with present continuous.
Example: She is writing a letter to her mom. (writes)
1. Tim with his cousin. (play)
2. I my homework. (do)
3. They lunch at school. (have)
4. It's New Year's. We fireworks. (watch)