Present Perfect vs. Past Simple – grammar rules, examples & exercises ((2 pages)) KEYS INCLUDED ***editable
USED TO DO, BE USED TO/GET USED TO... - GRAMMAR-GUIDE + SOME PRACTICE
PAST SIMPLE-GRAMMAR PRACTICE
Present continuous practice **fully editable ((2pages))
Future Continuous ***fully editable
PASSIVE VOICE- GRAMMAR REFERENCE AND PRACTICE
Fill in the blanks with the correct word.
Messi is better
2) I have been living in The USA
3) Mourad has studied English
4) The man
robbed the bank was arrested yesterday.
the heavy rain, we played the match.
6) We haven't had a holiday
the beginning of the year.
) Souad hasn't finished her homework
we had arrived to the stadium, we bought the tickets for the match.
9) By the end of 2013, construction on the tramway will have
10) We watched The Batman two weeks
1) The opening ceremony of the Olympic Games began
12) The weather in Somalia is
than the weather in Spain in Summer.
13) Skydiving is a
dangerous sport than scubadiving.
14) BMW cars are
me not to write my name on the exam sheet because I had to use my exam number.
16) The American swimmer Michael Phelps is one of the
swimmers in swimming history.
Everest is the highest mountain in the world.
visit the zoo tomorrow
19) If the weather
nice, I will go on a picnic with friends.
20) I haven't seen you
a long time