1) When Louis Pugliese says that everybody learns the same process no matter
There is only one type of intelligence which is common to all of us, although we may be stronger in one type of intelligence than other.
We all use the same functions to learn something; we all need to memorize things, compare things, make analogies and practice.
Any person can be smart in any area.
2) When Louis Pugliese tells his students that everybody learns the same, he deliberately lies to his students , so as to frighten them into studying.
3) According to Pugliese, a person who possesses verbal-linguistic intelligence would most probably be a very good speaker or writer, but a very bad listener.
5) According to what is said in the video, the type of intelligence that a person needs to develop if he/ she wants to make the right decision about what’s best for his/ her well-being is...
6) From the video, it can be inferred that the type of intelligence that a person who works in a team should develop is …
Logical- mathematical intelligence
7) According to Pugliese, schools should, by no means, expect every student to develop all seven types of intelligence.