Adjectives ending -ing and -ed
ADJECTIVES ENDING IN -FUL AND -LESS
WORD BUILDING. ADJECTIVES ENDING IN -FUL AND -LESS
comparatives of superiority for short and ending -y adjectives
Adjectives ending in -er and -est
-less and -ness ending words
Mixed review:Adjectives, nouns and verbs; ending marks
Adjectives ending in -ing or -ed
1. He works very hard. It's not
that he's always tired.
2. I've got nothing to do. I'm
3. The teacher's explanation was
Most of the students didn't understand it.
4. The kitchen hadn't been cleaned for ages. It was really
5. I seldom visit art galleries. I'm not particularly
6. There's no need to get
just because I'm a few minutes late.
7. The lecture was
. I fell asleep.
8. I asked Emily if she wanted to come out with us but she wasn't
9. I've been working very hard all day and now I'm
10. I'm starting a new job tomorrow. I'm quite
11. Tom is very good at telling funny stories. He can be very
12. Liz is very
person. She knows a lot, she's travelled a lot and she's done a lot of different things.
13. I'm not
in music as much as you are.