Modal Verbs and Traffic Signs
Eyes Open 2 Unit 4 Grammar
Modals - Erercises
Bulletin, notice, poster
From another country
c) Hard work
h) To be trusted
i) To make a person exhausted
1. edru= 6. saewg=
2. uoalbr= 7. sgniidgtus=
3. suttea= 8. acdlpar=
4. whatyel= 9. saemtndivreet=
5. iigtnr= 10. egrfino=
III. Instructions. Complete the sentences using"have to", "has to", "don´t have to", "doesn´t have to", "had to", and "didn´t have to".
IV. Instructions. Choose the correct answer.
1. Young women in rich families (weren´t allowed/ wasn´t allowed) to work even if they wanted to.
2. In Africa, children under 10 years old are working in mines. They (isn´t allowed / aren´t allowed) to take breaks and they are very badly paid.
3. You (must / mustn´t) smoke when you are pregnant.
4. My sister (must / has to) wear an uniform to go to school.
5. I (must / have to) call my friend to explain her what happened yesterday.