1. Harry never to work bu bus.
2. She chocolate.
3. We always to bed early.
4. Mary a lot last year.
5. Mum any apples yesterday.
6. Where you this kitten?
7. What flat in?
8. Ann at home last Sunday, she went to a party.
9. My friend and I to read English books.
10. They for us near the door.
11. Harry television every day.
12. What in the room now?
13. Ann French at all.
14. I'm busy now. I to the radio.
15.They backpaking every year.
16. No, I the newspaper at the moment.
17. No, she in this house.
18. What of Anna's new friend?
Write opposites of these adjectives.
Ex. happy - sad
1. long -
2. big -
3. boring -
4. outgoing -
5. quiet -
6. nervous -
7. hard-working -
Tick the correct answer:
Do you speak Hungary Hungarian Hungrish
What animak is Australia Australian Australic famous for?
He is from Holland. He speaks Hollundian Dutch Hollish
I know. He is Polish Poland Polian
The Baikal is an amaze amazish amazing amazed lake.
The castel was carefully carefuly careful restored by local archtects.
They came in to at Novorossiysk in at to 1999.
He stayedat in on Africa from May to September from May till September from May untill September
My sister works in on at the shop.
She lives on at in Russia.
I'm good in at on plaing chess.
He's interested in at on music.
When I'm in at on holidays, I swim in at on the sea.
This museun is closed in at on the weelend.
In At On Friday I go swimming.
The museum is open at from until 10 a.m. in at on the morning
at from until 10 p.m in at on night.
17. The post office is next in at to on the railway station.
18. The church is on at in opposite the bank.
19. In On At the weekend we usually go to the ZOO.
20. my children's my childrens'
21. Tony's fishing rod Tonys' fishing rod
22. This boy's ball This boys' ball
23. my friends' houses my friend's houses