Rewriting sentences in present simple - negative and questions
Present Simple/English test/ 3 pages
GREAT PRESENT SIMPLE SET! - 5 pages: GRAMMAR-GUIDE + 4 pages of DIFFERENT EXERCISES!
Verb to BE vs. to HAVE GOT
SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE TEST
Present Simple Exercises!
NEGATIVES AND QUESTIONS
A. Make negatives from these sentences.
Example: She likes orange juice. - She doesn't like orange juice.
1. I like hot chocolate.
2. She plays football.
3. Joe speaks French.
4. Robert and I live in London.
5. They work in an airport.
6. Rebecca studies Spanish.
7. My sister does ballet on Mondays.
8. Your parents drink coffee every morning.
B. Make questions from these sentences.
Example: She likes tennis. - Does she like tennis?
1. He lives in a flat.
2. You love going to the theme park.
3. They go to school.
4. Sonia plays basketball.
5. He speaks German.
6. We play the piano.
7. She sits down on a chair.
8. My uncle and my aunt travel to Australia.