1. When did the earliest hominid live? millions years ago
2. Which continent did the first humans live on?
3. What is the name of the first human-like animals?
Go now to this link http://www.kidspast.com/world-history/0006-hominid-types.php
4. What is the name of the first type of hominids?
5. And the second type?
6. And the last type of hominids?
7. Are today humans homo sapiens?
TOOLS AND THE STONE AGE
8.What is the first material hominids used to make their tools?
10.Homo habilis lived only in Africa but Homo Erectus remains have been found in three different continents, which are they?
11. Homo erectus began using clothing. What did they use for clothing?
HOMO SAPIENS (NEANDERTHAL AND CRO-MAGNONS)
12. The first Homo Sapien are the
13. Who were the first Homo Sapien Sapien?
14. Who were taller the Neanderthal or the Cro-Magnon? The
15. 8,000 years ago hominids found a new way of providing themselves with food: farming. They started to grow their own food and also to domesticate animals. Give two examples of food they grew ,
Check your answers and then play this game :