Have Has Am Is Are Food
Is or has got ?
Copy correct of test 4 - 3rd grade
Have or has
HAVE TO / HAS TO
· “Have to” is used to express obligation (when something is necessary).
· Has to is used with he, she, it (in affirmative sentences)
· Don’t have to is used with I, you, we, they (in negative sentences)
· Doesn’t have to is used with he, she, it (in negative sentences)
· For questions we use “do / does + subject + have to"
· We use “had to” to express obligation in the past
Fill in the gaps using “have to”, “has to”, “don’t have to”, “doesn’t have to”
Say whether these sentences are in present or past