Pronouns / Be / Have / Plurals
MY SUPER BOOKMARKS PART 2! - FUNNY VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR BOOKMARKS FOR YOUNG LEARNERS ( to be, to have; months of the year, irregular plurals,personal and possessive pronouns, farm animals) EDITABLE WITH B&W VIRSION!!!
GRAMMAR REVISION FOR JUNIORS 1
Revision (to be, have got, there is/there are, possessive adjectives and possessive pronouns, plurals, prepositions of time, must / mustnīt, english tenses.
Test Personal Identification
REVIEW 1 ESO
Mixed exercises : Articles, numbers(ordinal&card inal numbers), plurals, possessive adjectives, pronouns ( object& subject pronouns), verb to be (simple present tense),have got ( simple present tense) simple present
Pronouns / 'Be' / 'Have' / Plurals
into the gap
. If it
is the beginning of the
start your word with the capital letter
1. I don't need your help. I can work it out by
, thank you!
at those wonderful trees
s are so green
3. My friend Nick is going to make a report in front of the class tomorrow. I'd like to help
4. It's so cold outside. These gloves are not warm enough. Take
ones, they are much warmer.
ing for the test. Today h
is test results
among the best ones.
a lot of work to do all the day long yesterday. Today she
a relaxation day!
8. Do you know the plural for "mouse"? - Surely, it's
9. Do you know the plural for
? - Surely, it's
! We are so happy to see
all of you at our concert today!