ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ ï¿½any milk
ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ ï¿½some milk
11. " _______________well last night?"
ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ ï¿½Do you sleep
ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½Did you sleep
ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ ï¿½Were sleeping
12. " What ______________?"ï¿½ "She works in a bank."
ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ ï¿½has she done
ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ ï¿½does she do
ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ ï¿½is she doing
ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ ï¿½she does
13. Your English has improved. You speak _______ last year.
ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ ï¿½very fluently
ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ ï¿½a lot fluently
ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ ï¿½more fluently than
ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ ï¿½much fluently
14. A: Someone broke into our house last night.ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ B: Oh, dear! ________________?
ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ Was anything taken?
ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½Was something taken?
ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ ï¿½Did anything take?
ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½Did something take?
15. Can you read this for me? My eyes aren't ________________yours.
ï¿½2. you see the Eiffel Tower / I be in Paris three years ago