AGO AND LATER
1. Arthur Conan Doyle created the character of Sherlock Holmes in 1886, that is 127 years agolater.
2. Seven years agolater, in 1893, he decided to “kill” Sherlock Holmes in his story called “The Final Problem”.
3. His readers strongly opposed Sherlock’s death, so Doyle brought back Sherlock in a short story in 1901, 7 years agolater.
4. Doyle wrote that Sherlock Holmes started living at 221B Baker street in 1881, that is 132 years agolater.
5. In the story, Watson, Sherlock’s assistant, marries his wife in 1887, that is 126 years agolater.
6. A film called Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law was released in 2009, that is 4 years agolater.
7. The modern-day version of Sherlock Holmes dates back from 2010, that is 3 years agolater.
8. In this series, Sherlock uses modern technology like texting, Watson has got a blog, which proves that the adventures of Sherlock Holmes, written in the 19th century, are still fascinating the public more than 100 years agolater.
1. Arthur Conan Doyle choosechosechosen 221B Baker street as Sherlock’s address more than a century agolater. The address don't existdoesn't existdidn't exist at the time. More than 100 years agolater, it does. You can even visit Sherlock’s flat at 221B Baker Street.
2. Mrs Hudson movemovingmoved to Baker street a very long time agolater.
3. Sherlock Holmes beganbeginbegun to play the violin about 20 years agolater.
5. “Don't interrupt him. He startsstartedwas started to think about 45 minutes agolater.”
6. Sherlock has typedtypestyped on his phone and the results appeared 2 seconds agolater.
7. Lestrade and the police arrivedarrivehas arrived about half an hour agolater. Or maybe too late.
8. “I callingcallcalled Sherlock and he met me 10 minutes agolater”
9. “It iswaswere there less than a minute agolater !”
10. I was waiting in the living-room.“I solved the crime”, he sayingsaysaid, 5 minutes agolater.
11. The police offered Sherlock a deerstalker hat and the journalists tooktakentakehis picture one second agolater.