TO BE - Questions and Short Answers
Exercise 1. Questions
Put the verb TO BE in the correct form - AM, IS or ARE:
1. your cat's name Fluffy?
2. they sisters?
3. Julia and John cousins?
4. I your best friend?
5. Siva's mum from Sri Lanka?
6. Siva a singer?
7. you from England?
8. they in the park?
9. Kevin and Sam singers?
10. I late?
11. you and your sister twins?
Exercise 2. Short Answers
Answer the questions using short answers, for example: "Yes, she is."
1. Are the flowers beautiful? No, .
2. Is Helen in London now? Yes, .
3. Are Roger and Frank students? No, .
4. Is the dog happy? Yes, .
5. Are the pupils in the class? Yes, .
6. Are Lucy and Peter teachers? No, .
7. Is David 12 years old? No, .
8. Are the flowers pink? Yes, .
9. Is it a cat? No, .
10. Are you a boy? . (Your own answer ;) )