Telling the Time
Look at the clocks and watches below and complete the sentences correctly.
What time is it?
It's two . It's nine. It's seven.
It's two. It's ten ten. It's ten two.
It's twenty eight. It's five. It's .
Complete the questions below and then give answers.
1. What time the film start? (6.15) It's at .
2. What time the film? (8.30) It's at .
3. What time they fly? (11.50) They fly at .
4. What time she leave? (5.25) She leaves at .
5. What time the classes? (9.00) They are at .
6. What time Susanne want to meet you? (3.40) She wants to meet me at .