Simple Past - Regular and Irregular Verbs
A. Complete the table with the B. Tranform the sentences into the negative
missing forms of the verbs. and interrogative forms.
1. Kate was a victim of bullying at school.
2. Kate talked to her mother.
3. Her mother had a conversation with the school masters.
4. Her parents were very worried.
C. Complete the sentences with the correct form of the Simple Past.
1. Last summer Peter (play) with his cousins at the beach.
2. They (eat) sandwiches and (drink) chocolate milk.
3. They (be) all very happy!
4. They (have) lots of fun.
5. In the evening, they all (go) home.
D. Choose the correct Simple Past of the verbs.
1. Peter in England for ten years.
2. His parents in a hospital in London, they doctors.
3. The students very hard for their English test.
4. They home during the weekend because they to learn all those irregular verbs!