2. If you (hurry) up then we (not/be) late. But, no, you just did not want to move!
3. If I (can) fly, I (fly) far, far away.
4. If blackbirds (come) back early in spring, it (mean) that the summer will be cool.
5. I (get) there on time if my teacher (not/ask) me to clean the classroom after the lesson was over.
6. Unless I (put) on woolen socks in winters, I always (catch) a cold.
7. If you (add) any more sugar into your tea, it (not/be) fit to drink at all.
8. When I (be) hungry, I usually (buy) a bun.
9. If a person (want) to lose some weight, then he or she (can) take up sport.
10. My mother (be) angry with me if she (know) that I smoke, luckily, she does not know it.
11. If we (buy) the champagne now we (spend) all our money.
12. If we (buy) that champagne then we (spend) all our money.
13. If a person (love) animals, then he or she (never/harm) them.
14. The students (get) themselves into trouble if they (not/tell) the teacher about stealing the test last week.
15. She (tell) you as soon as you (come), so hurry up!
16. The answer (be) easy if I (know) where to search for information. Luckily Jenny told me in the end.
17. The answer (be) easy if I (know) where to search for information. But I really do not know!
1. If he had been more careful nothing
a. would happen b. will have happened c. would have happened
2. If I you, I would not tell him.
a. will be b. was c. were
3. She will finish the essay, if you her any more.
a. will not disturb b. don’t disturb c. would not disturb
4. She would have helped if you her.
a. had asked b. asked c. ask
5. We always have a nice chat in the evening if we time for that.
a. will have b. have c. had
6. If she had had time she the work on time.
a. will have done b. would have done c. did
7. They will finish the work in the evening if we them.
a. help b. will help c. helped
8. If I a bear wearing a wreath I would be very surprised.
a. will see b. had seen c. saw
9. If my eye-sight better, I would not need spectacles.
a. is b. was c. were
10. My father would have cooked supper if he the food.
a. bought b. buys c. had bought
11. She always has something to say if we about cats.
a. will speak b. speak c. spoke
12. If I the book, I would not have been able to answer.
a. had not read b. read c. would read
13. If I remember I you later today.
a. will call b. call c. would call
14. She would clean her room, if she time for that.
a. has b. had had c. had
15. She always gets sick when she too much ice-cream.
a. will eat b. eats c. ate
2. They always (have) extra practice before the competitions (begin).
3. He (fail) the exam if it (be) this year, luckily he has a year to go.
4. She (help) her mother every time if she (need) it.
5. They (buy) that cake yesterday if the expiration date (not/pass).
6. If John (speak) Russian, but he does not, he (get) the position with J&K Ltd.
7. If I (know) what to do, then nothing (stop) me this time and I know it!
8. If I (know) what to do, then nothing (stop) me this time but I do not know it.
9. If I (know) what to do, then nothing (stop) me as I do what I need to do.
10. If I (know) what to do, then nothing (stop) me that time and I knew it!