ZERO, FIRST, AND SECOND CONDITIONALS
Technicum Si-Tarek of Relizane
Third Year Pupils - Scientific Streams
Reference sheet Ė03
Conditionals - Review
a) Write the verbs in brackets in their correct forms.
b) Answer the question according to what you understand from the sentence. Choose the correct answer.
Ł If I went to the cinema, I † would watch †(to watch) interesting films.
Ł Do you watch interesting films? YesNoPossibly
1. If you (to wait) a minute, I'll come with you.
†Will I come with you? YesNoPossibly
2. If I went anywhere, it (to be) Australia.
†Are you going to Australia? YesNoPossibly
3. We (to watch) TV tonight if Peter hadn't bought the theatre tickets.
†Did Peter buy the theatre tickets? YesNoPossibly
4. Would you go out more often if you † (not/to have) to do so much in the house?
†Do you go out more often? YesNoPossibly
5. If he hadn't missed the train, he †(to arrive) here in time.
†Did he arrive in time? YesNoPossibly
6. I will miss the school bus if I †(not/to get up) early.
†Will I miss the school bus? YesNoPossibly
7. We could have helped John if we †(to know) about his problems.
†Did we help John? YesNoPossibly
8. If we (to cycle) to Dresden, it will be a fantastic trip.
†Are we going to cycle to Dresden? YesNoPossibly
9. If I go to Leipzig, I (visit) the zoo.
†Are going to Leipzig? YesNoPossibly
10. If I were a millionaire, I (live) in Beverly Hills.
†Am I living in Beverly Hills? YesNoPossibly
11. If we had read the book, we (understand) the film.
†Did we understand the film? YesNoPossibly
12. I could have arrived in time if I †(miss) the train.
†Did I arrive in time? YesNoPossibly
13. If the teacher explains the grammar once more, I (score) better on the test.
†Did you take the test? YesNoPossibly
14. My friend would stay longer in Vienna if he (have) more time.
†Will my friend stay longer in Vienna? YesNoPossibly
15. If it had not rained I (go) for a walk.
†Did it rain? YesNoPossibly
Link to this exercise from your website or blog: