Gerunds and Infinitives
Verb Patterns: infinitives and gerunds
I. Select and tick (ü) the right answer (2 ms)
1. a. Mary don’t go swimming on Sunday.
b. Mary doesn’t go swimming on Sunday.
2. a. What are you do ?
b. What are you doing ?
3. a. I have a cold.
b. I have cold.
4. a. What did you do last Sunday ?
b. What do you do last Sunday ?
II. Select and tick (ü) the letter A, B, or C (3 ms)
1. What _________ the matter with you ?
A.do B. is C. are D.does
2. You should __________ the doctor.
A. see B.to see C. seeing D. a
3. It’s usually hot in ____________ .
A. autumn B. spring C. winter D. summer
4. They are going to the museum ________ bus .
A. on B. in C. by D. at
His name’s Nam. He is a pupil. Every morning, he goes to school at 6.30
and goes home at 10 am. From Monday to Thursday, he goes to school in the afternoon. He is in Hue now. He is going to visit Ha Long Bay tomorrow. He is going there by bus.
1. What’s his name ?
IV. Sắp xếp các từ hoặc nhóm từ trong các câu sau lại cho ðúng : (3m)
1. her / is / name / Lona.
2. am / I / in / class 5A .
3. are / where / you / from ?
5. weather/what/ is/ in summer/like/ the?
. weather/what/ is/ in summer/like/ the?
Link to this exercise from your website or blog: