Rooms in a house
Furniture (drag and drop)
Where'se the mouse?
What are they going to do when they get home?
1. Every day Mary (clean) her room.
2. At the moment Mary (sweep) the floor.
3. Yesterday Mary (wash) the dishes.
4. Peter and Ann usually (help) their mother.
5. The children (rake) all the leaves last year.
6. Right now they (walk) the dog.
7. We (take) out the trash every week.
8. They (wash) the windows today.
Supply the correct tense of the verb. Pay attention to the underlined words.
2. My parents always (clean) up the closet.
3. Listen! Mark (do) the dishes!
4. Sonya (fold) the laundry three weeks ago.
5. Every winter we (decorate) the house.
6. At the moment she (work) in the garden.
7. Last Christmas they (cook) a tasty cake.
8. She (work) in the garden every spring.
2. We (study) at school.
3. Parents (love) their children.
4. My granny (make) a surprise for my last birthday.
5. My granny (make) a surprise for my birthday every year.
6. Right now they (eat) soup.
7. Look! the child (dust) the furniture!
8. Mother (mop) the floor on Tuesdays.
9. We (water) the grass two years ago.
Link to this exercise from your website or blog: