If1 she2 wins3 this game, then4 she5 will6 win7 the match.
1. + 2. + 3. , + 4. + 5. + 6. + 7.
Match the If clauses with their endings.
1. If I get married, A. I will sell the old one.
2. If I buy a new computer, B. I will go somewhere warm.
3. If I go on vacation, C. we will go to the party together.
4. If you are free next Friday night, D. I will go on a honeymoon in Vegas.
5. If you help me, E. I will help you.
Write or discuss endings to the following If clauses:
1. If I find a wallet on the ground today,
2. If my cell phone breaks,
3. If I get sick tomorrow,
4. If I get home early today,
5. If I can't sleep tonight,