Conditional TYPE 0
IF + SIMPLE PRESENT + SIMPLE PRESENT
We use it when we talk about things that are generally or always true.
If you freeze water, it turns into ice.
1) If you (study) hard, you (be) a good student.
2) If it (rain), you (get) wet.
3) If you (mix) red and yellow, you (get) orange.
4) If he (work) a lot, he (earn) a lot of money.
5) If she (wear) a blue dress, she (look) great.
6) If we (watch) tv, we (enjoy) a lot.
7) If he (play) football, he (get) tired.
8) If I (eat) too much, I (feel) bad.