Use of zero conditionals
This type of Conditional Clause is used to talk about situations
that are always true if something happens.
In this type of conditional clause “if” can often be replaced by “when”.
Here is a word search for you. Find the Zero Conditional Words using the help of the clue.
1. If it______,(snow) people____(wear)warm clothes.
2. If a friend ____ (tell) me a secret, I always ___ (keep) it.
3. If people __ (save) money, they often __ (buy) a house.
4. If it___(rain), she always ____(take) an umbrella.
5. If you _____ (heat) water, it ______ (boil).
6. If you _____ (run) fast, you ______ (get) tired.
7. If I ___ (have) to study, I never __ (go) out.
after you finish your test and you get your marks, please have a look at these ratings as a suggestion box.
0 you did not perform well in this online exam. Be sure to do well the next time!
1-3 You need to improve your grades.
4-7 Do you remember "Try Try Try but never cry"?So try once again.
8-9 You are really very good in this exercise.
10 You are perfect ! Excellent!