A.Select the type of conditional
1. if you doesn´t pass that subject, you won´t become a great chemist.
2. If I had seen him, I would have told you.
3. If you press that , the door comes on.
4. If you travel tomorrow, You are that country.
5.My mom don´t want let me go to the Party the weekend, because she think that if I spend all my money, I won´t can pay her my debt.
6.If we were boyfriends, I would love you.
7. If it rained you would get wet.
B.COMPLETE THE SENTENCES
1. If Lisa ( work) less, she would have more time to go out with her friends time.
2. If she were taller, she (not/ wear) high heels.
3. If i were president,i (help) all the children in the world.
4. If I hadn´t (study) at school, I would not have known how to multiply.
5. If I win the prize, I(buy) a big house.
6.If she had (be) there, we would have had more fun.
7.If we ( has, had,or have) had more time, we would have visited dubai.
8.We wouldn´t have been late, if Elizabeth ( hadn´t, have not, or wouldn´t)
9.If it had rained, you (was, would,or has) have gotten wet .
C.FIND THE PAST PARTICIPLE FORM OF THE VERB GIVEN