1. Complete the sentences:
1. If I (not/drive) so fast, I ( not/ have) a car accident.
2. If I (not/ answer) the mobile phone while driving, I (not/ have) to pay a fine.
3. If I (phone) to cancel the meeting, you (be) angry.
4. If it ( not/rain), I (not/ go) the cinema.
5. If I ( not/ see) you kissing a young girl, I (not/ break) up with you.
6. If my sister ( not/ sell) her wedding dress, she (lend) it to me.
7. If I ( have) a better salary, I (buy) a new car.
2. Number the pictures matching the sentences above:
3. Make Third conditional sentences for each of the following situations:
1. Heath Ledger finished filming his role as The Joker in The Dark Knight. He died
on January 22, 2008, from an accidental prescription drug overdose at age 28.
The release of the Batman sequel wasn’t cancelled.
(finish filming / cancel)
If Heath Ledger his role as the Joker in The Dark Knight, the film release .
If Heath Ledger a drug overdose, he .
2. "Winehouse lost consciousness but an assistant caught her before she hit the ground", spokesman Chris Goodman said.
If an assistant her, Amy Winehouse the ground.
3. Reese Witherspoon has sealed another deal: her divorce from fellow actor Ryan Philippe. Witherspoon cited “irreconcilable differences” when she filed for divorce in November 2006 after seven years of marriage.
If Reese Witherspoon irreconcilable differences with Ryan Philippe, she after seven years of marriage.
4. June 11, 2008. 17 deaths tied to East Coast heat wave- 9 die in Philadelphia, 6 in New York, 2 in Maryland
( be/ die)