Exercises: ADVERB or ADJECTIVE
1. The dog barks (loud).
2. I don’t like her pictures. She paints (terrible).
3. I must work (hard).
4. Dominik is a (careful) driver. He drives (slow).
5. Our volleyball team played (bad) last Monday.
6. It’s a (terrible) day today.
7. Cornelia is a (good) singer. She sings the song (good).
8. Christina (quick) reads the book.
9. The pupils did their homework (bad).
10. Mike walked home (slow).
11. Vanessa speaks French (perfect).
12. Denise shut the door (quiet).
13. He is never (late).
14. She phoned me once a week. But (late) she didn’t.
15. She doesn’t like sports. So she (hard) does any sport.
16. “I love you”, Carmilla said in a (soft) voice.
17. He drives the car (careful).
18. When he told him the truth, he was (quiet).
19. He is often (nervous).
20. These children are (good) at English.
21. Yes, it was raining (heavy) for two hours.
22. Christian has painted it (nice).
23. They learn English (easy). They think English is an (easy) language.
24. You must speak (clear) or nobody can understand you.
25. Daniel saw a (beautiful) butterfly on a rose.
26. When the teacher heard about the missing book he said (angry), “You should be more careful”.
27. The burglar left the room (quiet).
28. The baby played (happy) in the garden.
29. He thinks Rihanna sings (beautiful).
30. I really worked (hard) for the test.
31. We are going to win the match (easy) because we are (good) players.
32. Hurry up! You are always so (slow).
33. Jennifer Aniston has got (pretty) dresses.
34. This suitcase is too (heavy) for you.
35. I can do this exercise (easy).