Adjectives or Adverbs?
A. Choose the correct form-adjective
or adverb-and fill in the gaps
Example: John walks
Answer: John walks slowly
1. Every morning Mary gets up (quick)
2. Judith has always been a daughter (good)
3. He plays the guitar (bad)
4. Mom is in the mornings (happy)
4. Eddy sings songs (terrible)
5. I eat (often, rapid)
6. McDonald's is a food restaurant (fast)
7. I hate it when natives speak too to me (fast)
8. Her child gets scared so that she is preoccupied (easy,
9. Mary always studies (hard). That is why she is an student (excellent)
10. They love each other (passionate)
C. List all of the personal pronouns that you can find:
D. How many verbal tenses can you identify in the examples above?
Write them here
Think of your own example per each.