1. Complete the sentences.
* If I (get) a bad grade, my *My parents (let) me out *If she (eat) too much ice cream,
father (be) mad a t me if I (mow) the garden. she (get) fatter than she now is.
* If mum (arrive) earlier * We (pass) the year * You (be) strong enough if
I (be) happier. if we (study) hard you (exercise) properly.
Second Conditional Practice
2. Choose the right option to complete the sentences.
* If I to France, *If they money, they * I to the disco
I Paris probably a new car. if I a little taller and older.
* If he rich, *If my sister a ghost, she
I am lost I didn't play the final. The dog bit Mr Smith